I thought the toppings were way too salty. My husbands comment was "who makes a pizza without sauce" needless to say the toppings were not a hit, but I am loving grilled pizza.
Grilled Mediterranean Chicken Pizza
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1/3 pizza)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 19.5g
- Carbohydrate: 38.3g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 662mg
- Calcium: 22mg
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups (about 12 ounces) roasted skinned, boned chicken breast (such as Tyson), chopped
- 2 (10-inch) Quick-and-Easy Pizza Crusts
- Cooking spray
- Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and pepper in a small bowl, and set the oil mixture aside.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sun-dried tomato, olives, tarragon, and capers, and saute 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add wine, and simmer 1 minute or until liquid almost evaporates. Remove from heat, and stir in chicken. Set chicken mixture aside.
- Prepare grill. Place 1 crust on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes or until puffy and golden. Turn crust, grill-mark side up; brush with half of oil mixture. Top with half of chicken mixture. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crust is done. Repeat with remaining crust and toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Mediterranean Chicken Pizza Recipe at a Glance