- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) white bread slices (such as a Pullman loaf slices)
- 1/4 cup cup salted butter, softened
- 8 (1/2-oz.) Havarti cheese slices
- 8 (1/2-oz.) extra-sharp Cheddar cheese slices
- 8 (3/4-inch-thick) slices cooked Master Turkey Meatloaf, warmed
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) large tomato slices
How to Make It
Heat a large griddle over medium-high (about 350°F). Spread both sides of bread evenly with butter. Cook 1 side of bread slices on hot griddle until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove bread from griddle.
Top the toasted side of each of 4 slices with 1 Havarti slice, 1 Cheddar slice, 2 meatloaf slices, 1 tomato slice, another Havarti slice, and another Cheddar slice. Cover each with 1 bread slice, untoasted side out. Place sandwich on griddle, and cook until golden brown and cheese has melted, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve immediately.