Delicious! I used lemon-infused olive oil, and some garlic salt for added flavor. I also did not use all of the dressing, as I didn't wait to drown out the flavor of the grilling. I did not have a wok, using a grill basket instead. Lost many of the green beans. I will need to find an alternative way to grill them. The veggies were delicious with ribs, and the Summer Melon Salad from the My Recipes site. Awesome meal, and easy to do. I think the few leftovers will make a good addition to a salad or as a cold side.
Grilled Marinated Vegetable Salad
Grill a medley of summer veggies including yellow squash, bell pepper, zucchini and green beans and marinate in a sweet and tangy mixture of honey, oil, and balsamic vinegar. It’s a great make-ahead dish for summer entertaining.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large yellow squash
- 3 large zucchini
- 2 medium-size green bell peppers
- 2 medium-size red bell peppers
- 2 medium-size orange bell peppers
- 2 medium-size yellow bell peppers
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- Stir together 1 tablespoon oil, honey, and next 3 ingredients until blended. Set aside.
- Slice squash and zucchini; cut bell peppers into 1-inch pieces, and trim green beans. Toss squash, zucchini, and bell pepper with 2 tablespoons oil. Toss green beans with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Grill squash, zucchini, and bell pepper in a grill wok, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°), stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from wok.
- Grill green beans in grill wok, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
- Toss vegetables with honey mixture; cover and chill 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note