- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large yellow squash
- 3 large zucchini
- 2 medium-size green bell peppers
- 2 medium-size red bell peppers
- 2 medium-size orange bell peppers
- 2 medium-size yellow bell peppers
- 1 pound fresh green beans
How to Make It
Stir together 1 tablespoon oil, honey, and next 3 ingredients until blended. Set aside.
Slice squash and zucchini; cut bell peppers into 1-inch pieces, and trim green beans. Toss squash, zucchini, and bell pepper with 2 tablespoons oil. Toss green beans with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
Grill squash, zucchini, and bell pepper in a grill wok, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°), stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from wok.
Grill green beans in grill wok, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
Toss vegetables with honey mixture; cover and chill 8 hours.