Grilled Marinated Tuna Steak
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 (1 1/4-in.) fresh tuna steaks
- 4 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 limes, juice of
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 pinch(s) red pepper flakes
- 9 (thin) slice(s) fresh ginger root, peeled
- 3 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- Place tuna in a shallow non-aluminum pan and add all remaining ingredients, turning steaks to coat. Cover and refrigerate, turning at least once or twice to marinate.
- Bring fish to room temperature. Grill on a preheated charcoal fire; or broil in a preheated broiler on a rach placed 4-inches from heat. Baste once or twice and turn until golden, about 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note