Grilled Marinated Tuna Steak
Community Recipe from
- 6 (1 1/4-in.) fresh tuna steaks
- 4 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 limes, juice of
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 pinch(s) red pepper flakes
- 9 (thin) slice(s) fresh ginger root, peeled
- 3 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- Place tuna in a shallow non-aluminum pan and add all remaining ingredients, turning steaks to coat. Cover and refrigerate, turning at least once or twice to marinate.
- Bring fish to room temperature. Grill on a preheated charcoal fire; or broil in a preheated broiler on a rach placed 4-inches from heat. Baste once or twice and turn until golden, about 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes