- 1/4 cup Hunt's Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons La Choy Lite Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- PAM for Grilling Spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple, mango or papaya (or combination)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
How to Make It
Hands On: 30 minutes
Total: 2 hours 30 minutes
Combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, honey, soy sauce and garlic in large resealable plastic bag; blend well. Pound chicken with meat mallet to even out thickness for more even cooking. Add chicken to bag; seal. Turn to coat evenly with ketchup marinade. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Spray cold grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Combine drained tomatoes, pineapple, onion and cilantro in small bowl; set aside. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade.
Grill chicken about 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center. Serve each breast with salsa.