Very delicious sauce! I did my pork chops in the oven at about 450 for about 20-25 minutes. All were outstanding, but be careful your grits do not have salt added. If they do, you will probably want to reduce the amount of salt.
Grilled Maple Chipotle Pork Chops on Smoked Gouda Grits
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from can
- 6 (1 1/4-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Smoked Gouda Grits
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients, and set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°, turning once. Baste with half of barbecue sauce mixture the last 5 minutes of cooking or when meat thermometer registers 145°.
- Spoon Smoked Gouda Grits evenly onto 6 serving plates; top each with a pork chop, and drizzle evenly with remaining barbecue sauce mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This