My family loved this recipe!! And I loved how easy it was!! Thank you so much for sharing!
Grilled Maple Chipotle Pork Chops on Smoked Gouda Grits
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from can
- 6 (1 1/4-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Smoked Gouda Grits
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients, and set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°, turning once. Baste with half of barbecue sauce mixture the last 5 minutes of cooking or when meat thermometer registers 145°.
- Spoon Smoked Gouda Grits evenly onto 6 serving plates; top each with a pork chop, and drizzle evenly with remaining barbecue sauce mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note