Easy and wonderful. Husband is relatively picky meat eater and called this "restaurant quality." My 4 year old loved it as well (served w/ a little xtra BBQ sauce). Will be keeping it in my recipe bank for "easy weeknight" as well as "company coming."
Grilled Maple Chipotle Pork Chops
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Other: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 6 (1 1/4-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops (about 4 1/2 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Smoked Gouda Grits
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Whisk together first 3 ingredients; reserve half.
- 2. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- 3. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, 9 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°, basting with remaining half of barbecue sauce mixture during last 5 minutes of grilling. Remove from grill, and drizzle with reserved barbecue sauce mixture. Serve over Smoked Gouda Grits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes