Grilled Maine Lobster Tails with Miso Butter
The Brombergs fondly recall eating steamed lobsters at the beach on Long Island. Their modern twist is grilled lobster with miso butter. Miso brings salty umami notes to the sweet, succulent lobster.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 336
- Fat: 12.3g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 47.1g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 182mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 586mg
- Calcium: 114mg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons red miso (soybean paste)
- 4 (8-ounce) lobster tails, halved lengthwise
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat the grill to high heat.
- 2. Place butter and miso in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until butter melts. Stir to combine.
- 3. Coat lobster tails with cooking spray. Place tails, flesh-side down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes. Turn tails over; brush with butter mixture. Grill 3 minutes or until done, brushing occasionally with butter mixture. Serve with remaining butter mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note