- 4 6-ounce pieces mahimahi, skin removed
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 bunches watercress, thick stems removed
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- calories 315
- caloriesfromfat 40 %
- fat 14 g
- satfat 2 g
- cholesterol 125 mg
- sodium 405 mg
- carbohydrate 14 g
- fiber 3 g
- sugars 12 g
- protein 33 g
How to Make It
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high.
Rub the mahimahi with 1 teaspoon of the oil and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Grill until cooked through and opaque, about 5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
Meanwhile, cut away the peel and white pith of the grapefruit with a knife and slice the fruit into 1/4-inch rounds.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining oil, lime juice, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and scallions.
Divide the watercress, avocado, and grapefruit among individual plates. Place the mahimahi on top and drizzle with the lime dressing.