delicious and easy
Grilled Lobster Tails
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon tarragon
- 6 frozen lobster tails, thawed
- Combine first 5 ingredients, stir well. Set aside.
- Split lobster tails lengthwise, cutting through upper shell and meat to, but not through, bottom shell. Press shell halves apart to expose meat. Place lobster tails, shell side down, on grill. Baste with sauce, and cook over medium coals 20 minutes. Turn, and cook 5 minutes. Remove from grill; serve with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note