Grilled Lobster Tail with Confetti Relish from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoon(s) diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) diced orange bell pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh thyme
- 2 small clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 (6oz) lobster tails in the shells
- cooking spray
- 4 cup(s) watercress trimmed
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine first 5 ingredients; sprinkle with black pepper, salt, and sugar. Drizzle vinegar and oil over bell pepper mixture, and toss.
- 3. COmbine butter, thyme, and garlic, stirring until well blended. Arrange lobster tails, back sides up, on a cutting board. Carefully cut shells lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, the middle of the meat. Open halves. Arrange tails, cut sides down, on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 2 minutes. Turn tails over; divide butter mixture evenly among lobster tails, spreading evenly over flesh. Grill 2 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- 4. Arrange 1 cup watercress on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 lobster tail and about 2 tablespoons relish.
- CALORIES: 206 FAT: 8.3g (sat.4.1g, mono.2.7g, poly.0.6g) PROTEIN: 27.9g
- CARB: 4.1g FIBER: 0.8g CHOL: 150mg IRON: 0.8mg SODIUM: 552mg
- CALC: 122 mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Lobster Tail with Confetti Relish from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes