- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced orange bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) lobster tails in shells
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups watercress, trimmed
- calories 206
- fat 8.3 g
- satfat 4.1 g
- monofat 2.7 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 27.9 g
- carbohydrate 4.1 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 150 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 552 mg
- calcium 122 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine first 5 ingredients; sprinkle with black pepper, salt, and sugar. Drizzle vinegar and oil over bell pepper mixture, and toss.
Combine butter, thyme, and garlic, stirring until well blended. Arrange lobster tails, back sides up, on a cutting board. Carefully cut shells lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, the middle of the meat. Open halves. Arrange tails, cut sides down, on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 2 minutes. Turn tails over; divide butter mixture evenly among lobster tails, spreading evenly over flesh. Grill 2 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Arrange 1 cup watercress on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 lobster tail and about 2 tablespoons relish.