Grilled Lime-Soy Tuna with Noodles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 8 teaspoons less-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 4 ounces wide rice noodles
- 1/4 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon mirin (sweet rice wine)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon finely minced green onions
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour 2 tablespoons juice mixture into a zip-top plastic bag; reserve remaining juice mixture. Add tuna to bag; seal and marinate at room temperature 20 minutes, turning bag once.
- 2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain. Combine noodles, carrots, vinegar, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and mirin; toss well.
- 3. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove tuna from bag; discard marinade. Place tuna in pan; cook 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Divide noodle mixture between 2 plates; sprinkle each with 1 1/2 teaspoons onions. Cut tuna into thin slices; arrange 1 sliced tuna steak on each plate. Drizzle each serving with 3 tablespoons reserved dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anderkoa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Lime-Soy Tuna with Noodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes