Grilled Lime Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Bone Suckin' Sauce
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1.In a large bowl or resealable bag, combine Bone Suckin’ Sauce, lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, cumin and salt. Add chicken and refrigerate for one hour, turning at least once while marinating.
- 2.Preheat grill to high heat. Grill chicken for 8 minutes per side or until thoroughly cooked. Let cool slightly and serve. Recipe serves 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefBillyD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Lime Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes