Grilled Lemon-Rosemary Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow glass dish or resealable plastic bag. Combine rosemary, garlic, black pepper, olive oil, and salt in a small bowl. Pour mixture onto chicken, cover or seal, and place in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place chicken breast on a lightly oiled grill rack and allow to cook for 7 minutes per side. When chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, remove from heat and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes