Grilled Lemon-Rosemary Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow glass dish or resealable plastic bag. Combine rosemary, garlic, black pepper, olive oil, and salt in a small bowl. Pour mixture onto chicken, cover or seal, and place in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place chicken breast on a lightly oiled grill rack and allow to cook for 7 minutes per side. When chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, remove from heat and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note