This is one of my favorite grilled potato recipes. I have tried with all types of potatoes and it is always superb. My husband loves this recipe. Goes well with all meats.
Grilled Lemon-Garlic Potatoes
Make the lemon mixture the day before; cover and chill. Remove from the fridge about 30 minutes before tossing with grilled potatoes.
More From Southern Living
Grill: 5 Minutes
- 4 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1. Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; cook 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain and toss with 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
- 2. Stir together lemon rind, next 5 ingredients, and remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
- 3. Coat a cold cooking grate with cooking spray, and place on grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Place potatoes on cooking grate, and grill, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Gently toss hot potatoes with lemon mixture. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This