- 4 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Vegetable cooking spray
How to Make It
Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; cook 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Drain and toss with 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
Stir together lemon rind, next 5 ingredients, and remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
Coat a cold cooking grate with cooking spray, and place on grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Place potatoes on cooking grate, and grill, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Gently toss hot potatoes with lemon mixture. Serve immediately or at room temperature.