Super good! I have three boys so I doubled the recipe and used sea salt. Was very very good.
Grilled Lemon and Chive Potatoes
This recipe for grilled potatoes, from Sunset reader Karen Carmel of Sparks, Nevada, is an easy side dish to add to any grilled menu.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 211
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Protein: 4.2g
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Sodium: 82mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 6 medium red thin-skinned potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1. Heat a grill to medium (350° to 450°). Toss potatoes with 1 1/2 tbsp. oil in a medium bowl. Grill, turning as needed, until browned and tender when pierced, about 20 minutes.
- 2. Return potatoes to same bowl and sprinkle with lemon zest, chives, salt, and remaining 1 1/2 tbsp. oil, then toss to coat evenly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note