Super good! I have three boys so I doubled the recipe and used sea salt. Was very very good.
Grilled Lemon and Chive Potatoes
Photo: Alex Farnum; Food Styling: Randy Mon
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 211
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Protein: 4.2g
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Sodium: 82mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 6 medium red thin-skinned potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1. Heat a grill to medium (350° to 450°). Toss potatoes with 1 1/2 tbsp. oil in a medium bowl. Grill, turning as needed, until browned and tender when pierced, about 20 minutes.
- 2. Return potatoes to same bowl and sprinkle with lemon zest, chives, salt, and remaining 1 1/2 tbsp. oil, then toss to coat evenly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables