Grilled Lemon Chicken
From Barefoot Contessa's original cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) lemon juice (4 lemons) (fresh is best here)
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme leaves (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts halved
- 1. Whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme together in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken breasts in a nonreactive bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hrs or overnight.
- 2. Heat a grill and cook the chicken breasts for up to 10 minutes on each side until just cooked through. I find that it may take as little as 7-8 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the meat. Cool slightly and cut diagonally in 1/2-inch thick slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Lemon Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes