Grilled Lemon Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Chicken parts; Legs & Thighs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Rinse chicken well with cold water. Pat dry with paper towel. Drizzle with Extra virgin olive oil, rub to coat each piece. Sprinkle with the Lemon Pepper and rub to coat. Let rest while grill preheats.
- Place chicken on medium heat grill, or grill pan. Turn over after 10-12 minutes. When chicken is fully cooked, remove and let rest before serving. Can also be chilled for picnics or lunches.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenniferJane5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note