Grilled Lemon Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 piece(s) boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely shredded lemon peel (zest)
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely snipped fresh lemon thyme
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 lemon, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced sodium chicken broth
- Place chicken in zip lock bag. In small bowl, stir together broth, peel, lemon juice, lemon thyme and pepper. Pour over chicken and seal bag. Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours, turning bag occasinally. Remove chicken, saving marinade.
- Grille chicken on grill 12-15 minutes (170*) turning and brushing with marinade halfway through. Add lemons to grill for the last 3 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lacielynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Lemon Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes