Grilled Lemon Chicken
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup low-fat, lemon-flavored yogurt
- 1/3 cup NAKANO Seasoned Rice Vinegar Original or Roasted Garlic
- 1 piece (1-by-1-inch) ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- Skewers (if wooden, soak in hot water for 15 minutes)
- Light charcoal briquettes or preheat broiler. In large non-reactive bowl, combine yogurt, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, cumin, pie spice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside. Pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness; cut into 1 1/2-inch wide strips. Add chicken to yogurt mixture; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 20 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Thread chicken onto skewers; spoon marinade over both sides of chicken. Discard any remaining marinade. Grill or broil chicken until no longer pink in center, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes