- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 5 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons toasted walnut oil
- 3 heads radicchio, quartered (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 leeks, washed, trimmed, and halved lengthwise
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ounce pecorino Romano cheese, shaved (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- calories 112
- fat 8.8 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- monofat 1.5 g
- polyfat 5 g
- protein 2 g
- carbohydrate 7 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 197 mg
- calcium 59 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to high.
Combine rind, juice, and honey in a large bowl. Gradually add oil, stirring constantly with a whisk.
Coat radicchio and leeks with cooking spray. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 7 minutes, turning to brown on all sides. Remove to a cutting board; cool slightly. Coarsely chop vegetables.
Add chopped vegetables, salt, and pepper to dressing; toss to coat. Top with pecorino Romano and walnuts; serve immediately.