- 2 pounds lean ground lamb
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Process lamb mixture, in batches, in a food processor until well combined, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover lamb mixture, and chill at least 30 minutes.
Shape lamb mixture into 16 (4- to 5-inch) patties.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.