Mint chimichuee was vinegary. Will not make again.
Grilled Lamb Chops and Mint Chimichurri
Complement pan-grilled lamb chops with chimichurri, a sauce made of fresh herbs, garlic, and olive oil.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 303
- Fat: 18.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 10.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 30.1g
- Carbohydrate: 4.4g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Iron: 6.6mg
- Sodium: 472mg
- Calcium: 101mg
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mint
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine mint, parsley, oil, broth, vinegar, shallots, red pepper, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a food processor; process until blended.
- 2. Sprinkle lamb loin chops on both sides with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add lamb to pan; cook for 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let chops stand for 5 minutes. Serve with chimichurri.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes