- 8 frenched lamb chops (ones with meat trimmed from bones; 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 poblano chile, roughly chopped
- 3 tomatoes (12 oz.), quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups seedless grapes, divided
- Steamed rice and grilled eggplant (optional)
- calories 246
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- protein 25 g
- fat 8.2 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- carbohydrate 19 g
- fiber 2 g
- sodium 449 mg
- cholesterol 73 mg
How to Make It
Heat a grill to high (450° to 550°). Sprinkle lamb with thyme, 1/2 tsp. salt, and the pepper. Rub with oil and set aside.
Pulse poblano, tomatoes, garlic, remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, and half the grapes in a food processor until smooth. Pour mixture into a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until boiling. Add remaining grapes; cook 2 minutes.
Grill chops, turning once, 5 minutes total for medium-rare. Serve over steamed rice with eggplant and sauce. Any leftover sauce keeps, chilled, up to 2 days.