- 8 lamb chops (2 1/2 lbs.)
- About 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped chocolate mint
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 red jalapeño chile, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- calories 614
- caloriesfromfat 76 %
- protein 36 g
- fat 52 g
- satfat 18 g
- carbohydrate 2.6 g
- fiber 1.2 g
- sodium 503 mg
- cholesterol 139 mg
How to Make It
Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Rub lamb chops with about 2 tbsp. oil and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. salt. Grill, turning once, until done the way you like, about 8 minutes total for medium.
Combine mint, parsley, lime juice, jalapeño, onion, remaining oil, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt in a medium bowl. Spoon over lamb.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.