Grilled Kale Salad with Ricotta and Plums
Bon Appetit 7/2012
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 3 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- s&p to taste
- 4 medium plums halved, pitted, thinly sliced
- 12 + curly kale leaves
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh ricotta
- Whisk 3 TBsp oil, vinegar, thyme, honey in medium bowl. Season vinaigrette to taste. Add plums and toss to coat; transfer plums to plate.
- Heat grill to high. Brush kale leaves with remaining 1 Tbsp oil; season w/ salt. Grill kale, turning once until crispy and charred at edges, about 2 minutes. Transfer to work surface; let stand until cool enough to handle. Trim large center stems with knife and discard, leave tender stems.
- Divide ricotta among plates; season with s&p. Stir vinaigrette again. Tear larger kale leave into pices. Please oleave in lare bowl, toss with some vinaigrette. Divide leaves among plates, top wtih plums and drizzle some vinaigrette over.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note