Grilled Jerk Chicken Salad
Check in the ethnic section of your supermarket for habanero pepper sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 241
- Calories from fat: 13%
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 27.4g
- Carbohydrate: 25.3g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 164mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 5 green onions, sliced and divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons habanero pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons salt-free Jamaican jerk seasoning blend
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup fat-free mango dressing
- 1. Combine 2 tablespoons green onions and next 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Brush both sides of chicken breast halves with green onion mixture.
- 2. Prepare grill.
- 3. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place chicken on rack, and grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until done. Cut chicken crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
- 4. Place 2 cups salad greens on each individual serving plate; top with mango and remaining green onions. Arrange chicken over salads; top each serving with 3 tablespoons dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This