This was superb! Did employ more garlic (2 large cloves), lime zest, juice and cilantro than recipe called for simply due to individual taste preferences. Served at dinner party. Guests could not get enough of this and began placing butter mixture on Italian bread after we consumed all of the corn. Plan to make mixture and keep in fridge to use for toppings on fish, grilled pork, other vegetables. Lip-smacking delicious!
Grilled Jalapeño-Lime Corn on the Cob
Add south-of-the-border flavor to buttery grilled corn with jalapeño peppers, cilantro and lime juice.
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Garnish: lime zest
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Coat corn lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper. Grill corn, covered with grill lid, 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- 2. Meanwhile, stir together butter and next 5 ingredients. Remove corn from grill, and cut into thirds. Serve corn with butter mixture. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This