- 12 ounces refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 (1/2-inch-thick) fresh pineapple slices
- 1 (4-ounce) slice 33%-less-sodium ham (about 1/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 401
- fat 10.9 g
- satfat 4.8 g
- monofat 2.1 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 19 g
- carbohydrate 54 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 40 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 690 mg
- calcium 17 mg
How to Make It
Remove dough from refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature, covered, for 30 minutes.
Preheat grill to high heat.
Combine honey and 1 teaspoon water in a medium bowl. Add pineapple and ham; toss to coat. Add pineapple and ham to grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until well marked. Remove from grill; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Divide dough into 4 portions. Roll each portion into a 7-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Lightly coat dough with cooking spray. Place dough on grill rack; grill 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Reduce grill temperature to medium.
Spread marinara evenly over pizzas, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Arrange pineapple and ham over pizzas; sprinkle with cheese. Place pizzas on grill rack; grill pizzas 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with pepper.