Grilled Honey Mustard Sea Bass
Marinate: 2 Hours
- 1 1/2 pound(s) sea bass fillets, about 1 - 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/4 cup(s) white cooking wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients, except fish, in a large mixing bowl. Add sea bass, making sure to coat very well. Preheat grill for high heat. Remove fish from marinade. Place fish on grill. Brush on some of the marinade and cook for 5-7 minutes. Turn fish and apply marinade again. Cook for a remaining 5-7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. When done, remove from heat and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note