This was tasty and I made it again, but I would definitely suggest turning the flame to low after you preheat the grill. The first time I made this, the pork was black on the outside and raw on the inside.
Grilled Honey-Mustard Pork Tenderloin
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
Grill: 30 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons country-Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Remove silver skin from tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat covering the tenderloin.
- 2. Stir together chopped parsley and next 7 ingredients until blended. Pour mixture in a large, shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork, cover or seal, and chill at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours, turning occasionally. Remove pork, discarding marinade.
- 3. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Grill tenderloin, covered with grill lid, 8 to 10 minutes on all sides or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150° to 155°. Remove tenderloin from grill, and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note