Grilled Honey-Mustard Chicken with Onions and Spinach Salad from Martha Stewart's Living
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil plus more for brushing
- 4 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 lbs. total)
- coarse salt & ground black pepper
- 2 medium yellow onions cut into 1/2" rounds
- 1 tablespoon(s) sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cup(s) baby spinach (5 ounces)
- 2 medium tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1. Heat a grill pan to medium high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. In a small bowl, stir together mustard and 2 tablespoons honey. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill until browned and cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes, flipping once. Brush with half the honey-mustard and cook 1 minute. Transfer chicken to a cuttin board; tent with foil, and let rest 5 minutes. Cut chicken breasts into thin strips and transfer to a serving platter.
- 2. Brush onions with vegetable oil; season with salt and pepper and grill until browned and tender, about 7 to 9 minutes, flipping once. Brush onions with remaining honey-mustard and cook 1 minute. Transfer onions to serving platter.
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/2 teaspoon honey, vinegar, and olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Add spinach and tomatoes and toss to combine. Serve salad alongside sliced chicken and onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Honey-Mustard Chicken with Onions and Spinach Salad from Martha Stewart's Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes