Grilled Herb-Crusted Swordfish with Lemon Butter
Refrigerate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 6-ounce fresh swordfish steaks
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, slightly softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) finely grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cracked black peppercorns, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh herbs, thyme and oregano
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Combine butter, lemon juice, lemon peel and cracked peppercorns in a small mixing bowl; set aside.
- Mix the herbs and oil together in a small bowl; press on as much as will stick to the fish. Cover and refrigerate steaks in their herb crusts for at least 1/2 hour and as long as 3 hours.
- Preheat a grill or broiler and broiler pan. Right before cooking, oil the grill or broiler pan. Season fish with salt, then lay swordfish steaks on grill or broiler pan. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes each side or until firm and opaque; remove to warm plates.
- Top each steak with 1 tablespoon of the lemon butter; serve the remaining lemon butter to add as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note