I used buttermilk ranch with a bit of lemon juice because i couldn't find the kind it called for and I added a bit of rosemary... turned out FABULOUS!!
Grilled Herb-Coated Chicken Breasts
Photo: Oxmoor House
Serve these juicy chicken breasts sliced over mixed greens, fanned out next to a grilled vegetable salad, or cold for lunch.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 222
- Calories from fat: 15%
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 40g
- Carbohydrate: 4.6g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 540mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 3/4 cup Herbed Lemon-Buttermilk Dressing
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Cooking spray
- Combine Herbed Lemon-Buttermilk Dressing and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour or up to 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and discard marinade. Sprinkle the chicken evenly with salt and black pepper. Combine fresh parsley, chives, canola oil, and honey, stirring well. Spoon herb mixture evenly over tops of chicken breast halves. Place chicken, herb side down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes