Grilled ham steak with apricot-cherry mustard glaze
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive oil plus more for brushing grill
- 1/2 Shallot Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Dried apricot Slliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Dried cherries
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Water
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) Whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Honey
- Salt and pepper
- 1 2 lb. bone in thick cut ham steak, fat trimmed
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shallots and cook 1 minute. Add apricots, cherries and thyme leaves and sauté for 2 minutes. Pour in cider vinegar and water. Simmer 5-7 minutes until liquid is reduced by 3/4. Remove pan from heat. Fold in mustard and honey. Let cool. Purée mixture in a food processor until smooth.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium high. Brush with olive oil. Grill ham, uncovered for 4 minutes. Turn and spread half of glaze on grilled side. Grill for another 3-4 minutes. Turn onto a serving platter and spread with remaining glaze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled ham steak with apricot-cherry mustard glaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes