Scrumptious and easy and different!
Grilled Ham and Pineapple Pizza
Both children and adults will love the flavor of Grilled Ham and Pineapple Pizza. Grilling the ham gives it a nice smoky flavor, and the pineapple adds sweetness.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 34 Minutes
- Calories: 292
- Fat: 9.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 12.7g
- Carbohydrate: 38.5g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 575mg
- Calcium: 150mg
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) slices fresh pineapple
- 3 ounces thinly sliced lower-sodium ham (such as Boar's Head)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup spicy tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) prebaked thin pizza crust
- 2 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Arrange pineapple and ham slices on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill ham 1 minute, turning once. Remove ham from grill. Grill pineapple 9 minutes, turning once. Remove from grill; coarsely chop pineapple. Spread sauce evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border; top evenly with cheese. Arrange pineapple and ham over cheese. Place pizza on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 7 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into 8 slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note