Grilled Ham, Peach and Cheddar Sandwiches
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Andrea Steinberg
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 472
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 1035mg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons peach or apricot jam
- 1 baguette, cut into 4 pieces, each sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 peach, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces sliced ham
- 6 ounces thinly sliced Cheddar
- 1. Preheat a sandwich press according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2. Spread mustard and jam on bottom half of each baguette piece. Arrange peach slices on top. Lay ham slices on top of peaches. Top with cheese, then remaining baguette halves.
- 3. Put sandwiches in press and cook until brown and crisp, 4 to 7 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This