- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons peach or apricot jam
- 1 baguette, cut into 4 pieces, each sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 peach, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces sliced ham
- 6 ounces thinly sliced Cheddar
- calories 472
- fat 24 g
- satfat 12 g
- protein 20 g
- carbohydrate 43 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 65 mg
- sodium 1035 mg
How to Make It
Preheat a sandwich press according to manufacturer's instructions.
Spread mustard and jam on bottom half of each baguette piece. Arrange peach slices on top. Lay ham slices on top of peaches. Top with cheese, then remaining baguette halves.
Put sandwiches in press and cook until brown and crisp, 4 to 7 minutes.