Although my two year old daughter wouldn't eat it, my husband and I thought it was awesome. My husband told me we need to make this regularly. While perhaps not fancy enough for a formal dinner, I would definitely serve this at a casual dinner with friends, for sure. So happy we found this! Yummy and easy!
Grilled Ham and Mango Quesadillas
Exotic mango chutney teams up with queso fresco and shaved deli ham in these grilled quesadillas. Queso fresco, which literally translates as "fresh cheese," is a soft, moist, and mild Mexican cheese; try it sprinkled over enchiladas, soups, or salads.
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 4 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 287
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 20.9g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Fiber: 8.1g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 882mg
- Calcium: 171mg
- 1/2 cup mango chutney (such as Sun Brand)
- 4 (8-inch) multigrain tortillas (such as Tumaro's)
- 8 ounces shaved lower-sodium deli ham (such as Boar's Head)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled queso fresco
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Cooking spray
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Spread 2 tablespoons mango chutney over half of each tortilla. Top evenly with ham, cheese, and onions. Fold tortillas in half.
- 3. Place quesadillas on a grill rack coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese melts. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note