Grilled Ham and Apples
Yield: 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) ham slices (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 4 apples, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a 1-cup glass measuring cup; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring once.
- Cook ham and apples, covered with grill lid, over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°), turning occasionally and basting with marmalade mixture, 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes