Grilled Ham and Apples
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) ham slices (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 4 apples, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a 1-cup glass measuring cup; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring once.
- Cook ham and apples, covered with grill lid, over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°), turning occasionally and basting with marmalade mixture, 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note