Good fast and easy! My husband doesn't like black pepper so I omitted it but I do think it would be better with it!
Grilled Halibut with Tomato-Avocado Salsa
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 254
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 37.0g
- Carbohydrate: 8.8g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 472mg
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Calcium: 93mg
- 3 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced ripe avocado (about 1 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- Cooking spray
- 4 lime wedges
- Prepare grill.
- Combine tomato and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper over fish. Coat fish with cooking spray.
- Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Arrange fish on serving plates; squeeze lime wedges over fish. Spoon salsa over fish.
- Note: Fish may be cooked on a preheated grill pan over medium-high heat, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note