- 3 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced ripe avocado (about 1 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- Cooking spray
- 4 lime wedges
- calories 254
- fat 7.8 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- protein 37.0 g
- carbohydrate 8.8 g
- cholesterol 54 mg
- iron 2.4 mg
- sodium 472 mg
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fiber 2.8 g
- calcium 93 mg
How to Make It
Combine tomato and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper over fish. Coat fish with cooking spray.
Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Arrange fish on serving plates; squeeze lime wedges over fish. Spoon salsa over fish.
Note: Fish may be cooked on a preheated grill pan over medium-high heat, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.