Grilled Halibut with Olive Salsa
We prefer the briny flavor of kalamata olives in this salsa, but you can also use a 2.25-ounce can of chopped ripe olives.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and 3 tablespoons salsa)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 221
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 35.9g
- Carbohydrate: 2.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 585mg
- Calcium: 105mg
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless halibut fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1. Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat until hot and a drop of water sizzles when dropped on the grill pan.
- 2. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper; coat with cooking spray. Grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 3. While fish cooks, combine olives and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Serve salsa over fish.
- carbo rating: 1
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes