Grilled Halibut with Lemon-Mint Gremolata
Photo: Jean Allsopp; Styling: Julia Rutland
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon-Mint Gremolata
- Lemon wedges
- Brush fillets with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place fillets on a grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Place fillets on individual serving plates; sprinkle evenly with Lemon-Mint Gremolata, and serve with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes