I prepared this dish for my good friend Donald and my neighbors, June and Bob. We made the sauce before going to swim in the ocean so it was easy to finish when we returned. After dinner, we went to town and had gelato and coffee before going to the fireworks.
Grilled Halibut with corn-coconut curry sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Canola oil
- 1/2 Small Granny Smith apple
- 3 tablespoon(s) Heaping curry powder
- 3 cup(s) Veg or fish broth
- 2 cup(s) Unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 ear(s) Corn Roasted and cut
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pound(s) Halibut
- Heat oil on high heat. Sauté onions, apple and curry powder until soft, about 5 minutes. Add stock and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and 3/4 of the corn and continue to simmer for 25-30 minutes until the sauce begins to thicken. Strain the sauce into a large bowel and season to taste.
- Grill fish and ladle sauce to serve. Add cilantro for garnish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judylynne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note