Grilled Halibut with Mustard/Wine Mushroom sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. Dijon style mustard
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. white cooking wine
- 4 halibut steaks (about 1/3 lb. each)
- In skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Add next 3 ingredients. Simmer about 3 minutes.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper to taste. Brush marinade on steaks before and during cooking. Grill over hot fire 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. Pour remaining marinade and mushrooms over steaks and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ncoons and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note