Perfect meal. Only thing needed is a piece of crusty bread.
Grilled Grouper with Watermelon Salsa
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total: 21 Minutes
- 4 (4-oz.) grouper fillets
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1. Preheat grill to 350º to 400º (medium-high) heat. Sprinkle grouper with pepper and 1/2 tsp. salt. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
- 2. Grill fish, covered with grill lid, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or just until fish begins to flake when poked with the tip of a sharp knife and is opaque in center.
- 3. Combine chopped watermelon, next 5 ingredients, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Serve with grilled fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes